Thursday, January 26, 2012

A HELPING HAND...

Maxcine,

Seeded Diamond holding two colors of
 Karabella Yarns Aurora 8
You saved the day! While knitting a baby blanket as a gift for a
pregnant close friend, I discovered I'd dropped a couple stitches. I
tried to fix them myself but only made matters worse, ending up with
strange stitches going all different directions! On the phone you
invited me to come to the shop right away. Not only did you fix my
mistakes, you showed me how I could better fix them myself in the future.

You're a lifesaver. Thanks!

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Maxcine is amazing - every question or comment she has ever made to me has made me a better knitter. What a gift... and I'm glad your project was saved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Comments are moderated and will be posted after blog owner approval.