Saturday, August 27, 2011

STITCH THERAPY VACATION

Dad budding plants -
Irene is forcing me to take a day of rest so I will be closed on Sunday. 

  This leads me to my vacation, as you know Stitch Therapy is usually closed on Mondays this week the shop will also
  be closed on Tuesday - Thursday. 

  If Irene allows my flight to depart on Tuesday I will fly to the lovely Island of Jamaica to bake my father a cake for his 92nd birthday.
     

Composting --



           Stitch Therapy will re-open for Labor Day Weekend, lucky you The Yarn Monkey will be man-ning the shop,please stop by Tony knits, crochets and designs. Some new yarns have arrived and there are many more to come. 

"Hey folks, next week I'll be running the shop from Friday to Sunday (Sept. 2 to 4) at Stitch Therapy, A Fine Yarn Shop,
while Maxcine takes a well deserved trip to Jamaica. Drop in and say hello, get some basic knitting advice, check out
the fine selection of yarn, hooks and needles." To
ny

Ten minutes from the house -
See you when I return -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Comments are moderated and will be posted after blog owner approval.