Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another FREE ENTRELAC WORKSHOP


INFANTRY TRAINING

Technicolor ENTRELAC Wrap - Free project workshop with yarn purchase.

Entrelac creates a beautifully textured and plush Rubik's cube basketweave. Learn this distinctive technique and open up another world of knitting in your repertoire.

Prerequisite: Cast-on, knit stitch, purl stitch
Yarn: 3 skeins of Noro Taiyo

Needles: 11 us 24" long and DPN

Accessories: Point Protectors

Pattern: Basic Entrelac Scarf from Knitting Daily bring your own copy of pattern

DATES: Starts May 2, 23, June 6, 20, July 18, August 1st - You will only need 2 sessions - you must register in advance

TIME: 2:30-4:00 pm



1 comment:

  1. I participated in this class last week and have had such a great time knitting the Entrelac Scarf. I find the pattern and technique moves along very quickly and very nicely. I so glad such "free" classes are offered here! Thank you Maxcine for your generosity.

    On a different note, I have to share how people always comment on the 'fine' yarn I seem to purchase. At first I would say something like 'nah, its just yarn'. But I realize its 'not just yarn'. I love the feel of good quality fibers in my hand, just like when kneading dough, you can get lost in the process. Well I must say a great big THANK YOU to Stitch Therapy and her Owner, Maxcine. If it were not for the owner's good taste in textiles, these lovely fibers would not be available to me or the community in such an acccessible manner. So thank you Maxcine, for your teachings and appreciation of fine fibers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Comments are moderated and will be posted after blog owner approval.